Campus Wired Network
Campus Wired Network (LAN covers all office buildings and teaching buildings on the South and North Campus, as well as all student apartments on and off campus.)
For Individual Users:
1. Visit the website of its.hnu.cn and register with the campus e-card.
2. Keep all the user information such as IP address allocated after the registration.
3. Pay the charges either via the touch screen self-service machine with the campus e-card or at the business hall of Informatization Office.
4. Install the corresponding client software and set up proper network parameters on the computer for the access to the network.
For Group Users:
1. Submit the application for IP address and corresponding fees to the network administrator of the group.
2. The network administrator in each group handles all the opening procedures at the Informatization Office after collecting the users' information and fees within the group.
3. The network administrator allocates the available network accounts to the applicants in the group.