The China College Students’ Entrepreneurship Competition 2018 concluded in Zhejiang University on November 3.
Hunan University (HNU) won an outstanding organization award, and made its record result of one gold, three silver, and two bronze awards.
The competition was launched this March, and organized at university, provincial, and national levels. More than 150,000 entries from over 2,200 Chinese higher educational institutions were presented. Finally, 369 works from 197 Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau universities stood out, and won access to the finals between October 31 and November 4, to compete for the gold, silver, and bronze awards.
HNU selected 10 programs to compete in the provincial semi-final, and won three first prize, three second prizes, and four third prizes. Five programs advanced to the national finals.
National gold award winner:
Rare earth whole-industrial-chain service platform (MBA program)
Three national silver award winners:
1. Honey source seeking and cooperatives (public benefit program)
2. Solar-miasmal network: green and smart energy connections (entrepreneurship planning)
3. Changsha Huaguoshan Information Technology Co., Ltd. (entrepreneurship practice)
Two national bronze award winners:
1. AI doctor for rarefaction of bone based on Tianhe Supercomputer (entrepreneurship planning)
2. Hunan Ditsing Technology Co., Ltd. (entrepreneurship practice)