The School of Law, Hunan University
The School of Law in Hunan University is committed to providing superb education in established and emerging fields of law, public administration and politics. It is well-known internationally for high-quality research, first-class legal, administrative and political education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The teaching and research fields in the school include civil law, criminal law, economic law, jurisprudence, administrative management, community management, city management, land resources management, politics and so on. There are 90 full-time academic staff members, with 20 professors and 40 associate professors.
Professor in Economic Law / Intellectual Property Law / Civil Law
General Responsibilities and Requirements for All Positions:
• Full-time teaching and research in the disciplines of Economic Law / Intellectual Property Law / Civil Law
• PhD degree from internationally renowned universities
• Research experience with outstanding academic achievement
• Applications of non-Chinese origin (with basic Chinese communication skills) is encouraged
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements for Positions:
• Professor: at least three SSCI journal papers or other international journal papers with more than one in world-leading journals
Stipend and Benefits:
• Annual salary RMB 200,000, Candidates with strong academic record will be given special consideration.
• Housing allowance RMB 200,000, which is paid monthly within five years
• Monthly rental subsidy RMB 800.
• Research fund RMB 100,000.
• Full university benefits and public insurances.
• Subsidiary nursery school, primary school and middle school, ranked top in the city.
• Three-month semester vacation, including summer vacation from July to August and winter vacation around Chinese Lunar New Year.
Open until filled.
Position Start Date:
How to apply:
• A detailed updated C.V in MS Word or PDF version, including educational, research and professional experiences.
• Supporting materials for academic achievements that listed in applicant’s CV, such as Degree certificate, full copies of applicant’s important papers, copies of certificate of the research projects, awards, and patents.
• Three reference letters
Online Application or Email Mrs. Liu Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the college is available at http://law.hnu.edu.cn/ As to some personnel information, please visit http://rsc.hnu.cn or contact Mrs. Wang Qian at email@example.com.