Research Institute of Education Science, Hunan University
Research Institute of Education Science at Hunan University offers a doctor degree of educational management, two academic master programs, which are education, economics and administration of education, and a professional master program of educational. The school explores diverse research fields, such as basic educational theory, effective teaching, administration of higher education, higher education quality and evaluation, etc. It owns an excellent group of renowned scholars with multidisciplinary background and broad academic visions, the majority of faculty have experiences of studying abroad. At the same time, the school maintains close communication and cooperation with many famous international universities.
Associate professor in Education Science
Number of vacancies: 1
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Conduct full-time research in the discipline of Educational Administration / Economics
• A PhD degree from an internationally renowned university.
• Research experience with outstanding academic achievements will be a huge plus.
• Applications of non-Chinese origin should have basic Chinese communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Annual salary RMB 100,000~150,000, Specific treatments for outstanding applicants are to be negotiated in person.
• Settlement allowance RMB 140,000, paid in monthly within five years.
• Monthly accommodation rental subsidy within 2 years, RMB 400 for unmarried and RMB 600 for married.
• Youth Scholars funding available for associated professor under 40 years old, with a lump-sum research grant of RMB 150,000, annual payment in five years.
• Full university benefits and public insurance.
• Subsidiary nursery school, primary school and middle school, ranked top in the city.
• 3 month University semester vacation, summer vacation runs from July to August and Winter vacation around Chinese New Year.
Open until filled.
Position Start Date:
How to apply:
• A detailed updated C.V in MS Word or PDF version, including educational, research and professional experiences.
• Supporting materials for academic achievements that listed in applicant’s CV, such as Degree certificate, full copies of applicant’s important papers, copies of certificate of the research projects, awards, and patents.
• Three reference letters if there are available.
Online Application or Email Mr. Jingxiong Tan at email@example.com.
More information about the college is available at http://edu.hnu.cn/ As to some personnel information, please visit http://rsc.hnu.cn or contact Mrs. Wang Qian at firstname.lastname@example.org.